Corona Virus Update
To all our berth holders,
We hope you are all keeping well in these uncertain times. Shotley Marina has been making plans to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff at our marina, and we wanted to make you aware of our contingencies and advice.
- The best advice we can give everyone is to reduce the physical contact you have with other marina users and staff. Please phone or email where possible – don’t come into the office unless you have to.
- All bills can be paid online or over the phone. BACS and cheque payments are also still acceptable.
- We have increased the cleaning regimes of the toilets and showers.
- Our staff have to be careful too, so our offices may have reduced opening hours, or access may be restricted so that we can maintain a distance. If we don’t shake your hand please don’t be offended!
We will of course, be doing everything possible to make your life at the marina as easy as possible. Please bear with us and I’m sure we can continue to provide our exceptional customer service throughout the current crisis.
- If you see anything that needs attention, call or email the marina office or our Lockmaster on:
Control tower – 01473 788982
Or alternatively you can use the contact form on our website www.shotleymarina.co.uk
If you are concerned about your boat and unable to visit the marina, let us know your concerns and we’ll do what we can to help.