Afternoon folks. As most of you are aware we have been carrying out lock closure for the last two weeks. We were originally scheduled to open the lock tomorrow with flood down completed by midday. Unfortunately due to the current and forecast weather conditions we will not be opening the lock until Monday morning. This is because it is too dangerous to lift the five tonne stops logs from their current positions, with the forecast wind strength. Any queries please do not hesitate the Control Tower 01473 788982. Have a good weekend.