Ships Blog 21st February 2022

A quick up date for everyone. We are delaying the opening of the lock until Wednesday morning. This is due to the continued strong winds which start to ease off on that day. We also have a water leak underground near the ablution block. The water is turned off at the moment while we dig the road up to fix the leak. We hope to have it sorted by the end of today.