About Shotley Marina
Shotley Marina is ideally situated at the confluence of the Rivers Orwell and Stour.
Its location is second to none, and as a yachtsman you can choose to explore these rivers or access the open sea and plot trips to local harbours.
For the adventurous, longer passages to the continent are an option without having to motor or sail for a couple of hours to the mouth of the river.
- 350 fully serviced modern berths all with Electricity and Water
- 24 hours access – all states of the tide
- Our experienced harbour/lock masters are available 24/7 to provide security, help when mooring, local sailing and weather advice.
- Chandlery providing boat fittings, and a general range of provisions.
- ‘Suffolk Coast Sailing, providing practical and shorebased RYA courses, own boat tuition, skippered charters and day sails’ www.suffolkcoastsailing.co.uk
- State of the art Inogen Leading Light to guide you into the Marina
- Launderette with washing machines, driers and ironing facilities
- Two modern ablution blocks providing showers, baths and facilities for the disabled
- Free Wi-Fi available on site
- Shotley Marine Services – Able to move up to 40 tons and provide full Engineering, GRP and Shipwright services.
- Shipwreck Pub and Restaurant – Good food and fine wines and beers can be enjoyed whilst enjoying its unrivaled location adjacent to the marina lock and looking onto both the Orwell and Stour rivers